The Scarecrow Display will be open daily 10AM – 6PM, September 8th– October 28th, 2018.
Since 1983, the Scarecrow Display has been turning heads, and the good old country fun is the ultimate in rural festivities. The little ones quickly become footloose and fancy-free as they wander about the orchard “scarecrow gazing.”
Tractor-pulled wagons take you to the orchard and to the Great Pumpkin Patch. Fun rides, great food and fantastic weekend entertainment. Find the perfect pumpkins, pick a variety of delicious apples, and select from attractive mums, gourds, cornstalks, Ornamental corn and straw bales for your fall decorations. Visit the Farm Market, the bakery, the farm animals, and browse our unique gifts, jellies and jams in the Country Store.
Entrance to the Annual Great Scarecrow Display
• Farm Animals• Giant Hay Stack
• Tombstone Forest• All Terrain Farm Trikes
• Emma’s Mountain Slide• Wagon Ride
• Half Peck Play Area with Monster Trucks
• Train & Tractor
• Pirate Ship
• Goat Habitrail
*The Barrel Express
U-Pick Apples, Pumpkins & Berries:
For Bushels of Fun and Memories!
• U-Pick Apples Varieties for every taste
• U-Pick Pumpkins The Great Pumpkin Patch produces countless numbers of pumpkins for picking
• U-Pick Raspberries Weather permitting through late fall
Group Events and Tours:
• Schools & Daycare
• Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
• Home School Families
• Mom’s Groups
• Senior Citizen Outings
• Corporate Activities & Team Building
• Family Reunions
Gentle Reminder: We do sell Brats, Hotdogs, Ice Cream and much more at the Snack Shack. We appreciate that you do not bring your own lunch.
Enjoy these Emma Krumbee’s Apple Orchard favorites at the Scarecrow Festival:
• Caramel Apples
• Apple Cider
• Orchard Fresh Apple Pie
• Delicious Baked Treats